If you signed up for a PRO subscription, among other really cool features, you're able to remove the branding card at the end of your mashes and the watermark on your snippets.
To remove branding only from the video you're mashing, do the following:
- Tap on the "Branding" button at the bottom of the video editor.
- Tap on the "Save & Share" button.
- Done! This specific mash won't display our branding.
On an iOS phone
Specifically for iOS, you can remove branding from all future mashes, just follow these steps:
- Tap on the Profile tab at the bottom right corner of the calendar screen.
- Go to the app's Settings by tapping the gear icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Toggle "Remove Branding".
- Go back to your profile.
- That's it! Your following mashes won't display our branding.