An empty day in a Journal project can have different states represented by colors and icons depending on the content in your Photos app.
- If a date has a dark seaweed color and a grey line at the top, with no icons, it means that there are no videos or photos available for that day in your library. However, you can add content recorded on a different date to it.
- If a date shows a teal/aqua line at the top, it means that there's content for that day in your library.
- A video camera icon means that you have at least one video or Live Photo available for that day.
- A camera icon means there are only photos available for that day.
- TODAY is represented in orange.