With iOS 14, you can use widgets on your iPhone's or iPad's Home Screen or Today Screen to keep your favorite information at your fingertips—this is why we've created the 1SE widget.
You can even add one widget for each of your Journal projects! Never again miss a day of content with this easy to use tool. Scroll down to learn how to use it. ⬇️
Add the Widget
- From the device's Home Screen or Today View, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the "+" (Add) button in the upper-left corner.
- Scroll down to select the 1SE widget.
- Choose from three widget sizes, then tap "Add Widget".
- Tap "Done".
Edit the Widget
You can edit the 1SE widget to present a different Journal project or disable showing Photo Library media when available. Here's how:
- Touch and hold the widget to open the quick actions menu.
- Tap "Edit Widget".
- Make your changes, then tap outside of the widget to exit.
You can also move your widgets around to put your favorites where they're easier to find. Just touch and hold a widget until it jiggles, then move the widget around on the screen.
Remove the Widget
- Touch and hold the 1SE widget.
- Tap "Remove Widget".
- Tap "Remove" again to confirm.