We've recently added context menus so you can easily access options like auto-fill a single day or copy a snippet to other projects.
The quick actions menu is accessible by doing tap and hold action on the following:
- Empty date in your timeline
- Date with an existing snippet in your timeline
- Individual snippet on a given day
FYI: The actions and menus differ for each of the items above.
- Autofill: automatically fill with a photo/video that you've captured during the day
- Previous empty date: move to an earlier date with no snippets
- Back 1 month: navigate to 1 month ago
- Back 1 year: navigate to 1 year ago
- Go to date: navigate to a specific date.
Date with an existing snippet
Same actions to those on an empty date but with an additional option:
- Mash: mash all the content in a selected day
- Share: share snippet
- Replace: replace snippet with a new clip
- Post to Project: copy the snippet into another project
- Edit: quickly open the snippet editor
- Change Caption: promptly change your snippet's caption
- Make Private: make the snippet private
- Delete: delete the snippet