If you have a 1SE PRO account, follow the steps in this other article to restore your data.
Let's get 1SE onto that new iPhone! We'll be using iCloud, but you can do all this with iTunes also. Make sure your phone is fully charged and connected to Wi-Fi. Also, if you don't have a backup with 1SE already, you'll need to hang on to your old device so we can back it up first!
Step 1: Backup your device with 1SE to iCloud
- On your old device with 1SE, go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud. If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings, then scroll down and tap iCloud.
- Scroll to APPS USING ICLOUD and tap on "iCloud Backup". If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap "Backup". Make sure that "iCloud Backup" is turned on.
- Tap "Back Up Now". Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes. This process may take a while.
- Go back to the iCloud screen and tap "Manage Storage" > Select "Backups" > Select your iPhone from the list of devices and make sure to enable 1SE in the CHOOSE DATA TO BACK UP section.
Yay! Congrats, you now have a backup with 1SE to restore from. If you'd like a more detailed step by step for iCloud or iTunes backup, check out Apple's help article on it.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind logging into iCloud on your new iPhone isn't the same as an iCloud backup. 1SE is NOT saved in your iCloud account. Only basic data like notes, mail, and contacts are. You'll need to do a backup via iCloud or iTunes.
Step 2: Restore your new device from the iCloud backup
- Turn on your new device. You should see a Hello screen. If you already set up your device, you need to erase all of its content before you can use these steps to restore from your backup.
- Follow the onscreen setup steps until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Choose the most recent backup that has 1SE in it.
- This process could take some time, so it's best to keep your phone plugged in and connected to Wi-Fi.
Awesome! You should now have 1SE and all your apps on the new phone. If you'd like a more detailed step by step for iCloud or iTunes restore, check out Apple's help article on restoring.
Want a step by step video on restoring?
Visuals always help! Here's a step by step visual guide for iCloud backup:
TIP: You must make sure 1SE and its data are being backed up! We have no control over this.