If you signed up for a PRO subscription, among other cool features, you're able to remove the branding card at the end of your mashes and the watermark on your snippets.
To remove branding only from the video you're mashing, do the following:
- Tap on the "Branding Off" button at the bottom of the video editor.
- Tap on the teal checkmark/Save & Share button.
- Done! This specific mash won't display our branding.
On the iOS app:
On the iOS app, you can also remove branding from all future mashes. Just follow these steps:
- Tap on the Profile menu at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Go to the app's Settings by tapping the gear icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Toggle "Remove Branding".
- Go back to your profile.
- That's it! Your following mashes won't display our branding.