If you decided to backup with 1SE we allow you to download your data as a part of our Privacy Basics.
Account owners can request to delete their personal data from 1 Second Everyday by going to the Profile tab, scrolling down and at the bottom, tapping on the red "Delete Account" button.
Please remember, deleting your account is final and will prevent some features within 1SE from working (like backup) but will not end your subscription. Learn how to cancel your subscription here.
What gets deleted?
Only the account owner can request deletion. Here's what's removed:
- Full Name (if we have it)
- Login email address
- Login password
- Email from all marketing lists
- Profile Picture (if we have one)
- All your backups (including snippets, journal entries, and other dailies)
- All support emails, files, beta testing, and documents
What's not deleted?
We hold on to some data for legal purposes. Here's what's kept:
- Request for deletion
- Completion of deletion
- Email for account identification only (removed from all marketing)
- Your local 1SE files on your device
- Anonymous aggregated data
I’ve deleted my account by mistake. What can I do?
Deleting your account is final, so unfortunately you can't get it back. We do that for your security and to protect your private information.
If you’ve deleted your account by mistake or changed your mind, you’ll need to register for a new one.
. . .