As an account owner, you can request to delete your personal information from 1 Second Everyday. If you have a backup with 1SE, you may download your data as part of our Privacy Basics.
On an iPhone
By going to your Profile menu > Settings (gear icon at the right) > "More Settings..." scrolling down and at the bottom, tapping on the "Delete Account" button.
On an Android phone
By going to Settings (gear icon at the top right),> [Your email address] > scrolling down and at the bottom, tap on the red "Delete Account" button.
Please remember, deleting your account is final and will prevent some features within 1SE from working (like backup) but will not end your subscription. If you're using an iOS device, learn how to cancel your subscription here. For Android, check out this article.
What gets deleted?
Only the account owner can request deletion. Here's what's removed:
- Full Name (if we have it)
- Login email address
- Login password
- Email from all marketing lists
- Profile Picture (if we have one)
- All your backups (including snippets, journal entries, and other dailies)
- All support emails, files, beta testing, and documents
What's not deleted?
We hold on to some data for legal purposes. Here's what's kept:
- Request for deletion
- Completion of deletion
- Email for account identification only (removed from all marketing)
- Your local 1SE files on your device
- Anonymous aggregated data
I've deleted my account by mistake. What can I do?
Deleting your account is final, so, unfortunately, you can't get it back. We do that for your security and to protect your private information.
If you've deleted your account by mistake or changed your mind, you'll need to register for a new one.
. . .
Tags: #deactivate #quit