You've enabled daily reminders from 1SE on your device, but you're still not receiving them?
Here's how our daily reminders currently work:
- Notifications arrive at a random time within a time window.
- Morning notification: 6am - 10am
- Afternoon notification: 11am - 3pm
- Evening: 4pm - 8pm
- Reminders are disabled when you've created at least one snippet for the day.
For a given day, notifications are disabled as soon as there's at least one snippet created--this works globally over all timelines. i.e., Given three timelines, it's sufficient to have one video in one timeline (and the other two timelines can remain empty) to disable a reminder for that day.
Adding a clip to a day and then removing it, keeps the day marked for reminder-removal.
- Reminders don’t show up anymore after a period of inactivity.
If you don't open the app for 14 consecutive days, reminder notifications stop.
If, after checking with this logic, your notifications are not coming, please reach out to us using the chat bubble in our Help Center or from the app's Settings > Contact Support. We're happy to help!